We encourage those who are keen to work with us to study the projects section of this website and learn more about our areas of interest. Unsolicited proposals are seldom funded as we prefer to design and develop high impact projects ourselves, bringing together the most appropriate individuals or organisations to drive these initiatives. However, if you have a burning desire to share an idea with us, we are ready to listen with an open mind.
As there is significant competition for our philanthropic resources, we regret that many worthy causes cannot be funded.
We will not consider requests for:
- Projects not aligned with the Foundation’s specified focus areas.
- Direct grants, loans, or scholarships for the benefit of specific individuals. Support for scholarships is generally provided through grants to universities and other organisations, which are responsible for the selection of recipients.
- General fundraising appeals, gala dinners, charity golf events or corporate sponsorships.
- Construction or maintenance of buildings.
- Contributions that serve religious or political purposes.